Request An Appointment
We are excited to offer Telehealth services for our families!
While most things we need to see your child in office, there are options for various symptoms.
We have a new and improved Patient Portal!
Click the link below if you are already registered. If you need access you can call 865-670-1560 and we will be happy to assist.
Additional Information About Our Patient Portal
All children over the age of 14 may choose to have their own portal account.
Parents of Shults Pediatrics patients can view and request commonly required medical information for their families – every day of the year, any hour of the day or night. If you also see other Summit Medical Group providers your accounts will be linked together.
- Send secure messages directly to your provider.
- Check for pending appointments and outstanding account balances
- Begin checking in prior to upcoming appointments and add any needed outstanding information.
- View current prescriptions and request refills
- Lookup last well visit, including date, height and weight
- Examine vaccination and allergy records
- Request appointments for well visits, immunizations, school physicals and camp forms
All access to Electronic Medical Records is provided on secure pages that are controlled through passwords known only to the patient/parent. To protect the privacy of your records, from this point forward all communication between your computer and the portal is encrypted. you can verify the encryption status by looking for a “lock” icon in the status area of your web browser.